Monday, May 25, 2009


Here it is. My big belly. In all it's glory. Hiding inside there is my little baby boy...and what an active little boy he is. Constantly moving. I love it. I love feeling the little movements. It's still so weird to think about a little body growing and stretching and living inside of mine...even the second time around. The beautiful wonders of creation. It blows my mind. A woman's body is an amazing thing...and it can do incredible things to bring another life into this world. I'm so glad to be a woman and to have the opportunity to be a mother. I love my little family.

7 comments:

Alysha said...

I love your belly! You are darling. I love being a woman and mother too. It is amazing. I miss the little movements in my tummy. I smile sometimes when Makaylee is kicking her little legs like crazy. I so know that is why my ribs always hurt :) Also, I love your little family.

Gonzalez Family said...

You look great! I am so happy for you guys. It is amazing to think that the baby in your belly will be here in only a few short weeks. Now that Ella is here I can't believe she was the one moving around inside of me all day. AMAZING. I'm sure your little guy will be as adorable as Savana.

Toni said...

I love your little family too! You look so cute, love the picture.

Lara said...

Ok you are sooo cute you look AMAZING! Love the little belly!

jacqlnl said...

hey it has been so long since we have talked you look good and your little girl is so sweet!we need to catch up!

Holly said...

amber you look great!

Ashlie said...

That is an adorable shirt. And an even more adorable belly!! I love it:). Man we never see you guys and it stinks! You should come up again for another weekend now that you're out of school. We're coming down for Father's Day so hopefully we'll see you guys then.
Are you doing anything fun for Savy's b-day? We'll have to bring her a little gift when we're down for Father's Day! Pyper loves her la la.