Thursday, June 11, 2009

My little girl is no longer my baby. She's a grown up, "big girl." In preparation for our little baby boy, we upgraded her bed to a twin bed. And she absolutely loves it! The first night I laid her down in it I just stared at her little body tucked under the covers and thought...this can't be my baby girl. She's much too little to be sleeping in a bed this size. Why do they have to grow up so fast? I want to freeze Savy in time and keep her like this forever. She is so sweet and sassy at the same time and has an incredibly silly sense of humor! I love her to pieces and can't imagine her getting any better than she is right now!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

She's so beautiful! We miss you guys! So excited that you are going to have one of each! Boys are so cuddly!

The Hurst Family said...

Amber,
Thanks for letting me spy on your cute family. I had a great time getting to know you and your mom better presenting at the Literacy Institute. It made me wish my mom was still teaching although she's still a total teacher at heart. We love to talk shop just like you and your mom. Good luck with your new baby. Can't wait to see pictures of him. Spy on you soon. RaeAnn