Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dance at LaShar's

Dance...one of the wonderful things I get to watch my little girl do! She was old enough to take dance this year, and she absolutely loved it! Her dance studio had a little dance recital at the end of the summer, and I snapped a few pictures of her performing. However, I am becoming more and more scatterbrained (probably because I have more and more responsibility piled on me), and had just placed her dance outfit in the washer 10 minutes before we had to go! So I quickly scrambled around the house and threw together her fabulous ensemble...complete with hot pink bummies and her cute pink tutu from when she was one! It's okay...she looks darling in anything she wears!!


Savy loved performing...and especially loved watching herself in the mirror!


She even loved performing so much, she joined in the older girls performance! When it came time for the 4 and 5 year olds to do their dances, Savy simply grabbed the props right along with them and attempted to copycat what her teacher and the other girls were doing. It was pretty hilarious!


Ahhhh...such a sweet little ballerina!


She even has little tap shoes!!


Savy loves to move and groove to the music. But her little brother is soon going to show her up...because no one can move and groove quite like little Dexter!! He was shaking his booty right along with the little girls!

3 comments:

Sydney said...

She is so beautiful!

~brynn~ said...

i loved watching her dance! thanks for staying up with me, even when you were exhausted and showing me her recital! next time, i should drive up there! :)

Chelsea Lee said...

That is so cool that she's in Dance. You are such an Amazing Mom. I don't know how you do all that you do! It's good to see that you guys are doing so great! miss you