Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Sweet Ladybug

Dear Zoey Lou,

Why can't you be more like this......


and less like this...


...? I could sure get a lot more done.

I love you immensely, but I can't go through life with you constantly in my arms. At least you're starting to give me some sweet little smiles. And we are getting some quality bonding time. My arms are just getting a bit sore, and my children/house/husband/calling/preschool are all getting a bit neglected. So cheer up, little ladybug! Life here isn't that bad...



Love,
Mom

5 comments:

~brynn~ said...

:( hang in there! she just loves being close to her mommy.

Sydney said...

It is so hard to get anything done these days and I have a lot less on my plate so I really feel for you! I hope Zoey gets easier really soon. She is adorable though- your whole family is.

TyandMar said...

She sounds just like my little Marty. I'm CONSTANTLY holding her. Now that she's out of the crying all the time phase, I don't mind it as much. :) She's my little snuggle bug.
Allow your baby carrier to become your new best friend. :)

CaSsAnDuH said...

She just wants you!! I think she is adorable.

Cash isn't like this at all. We'll see what time brings us but for now he sleeps and visits and is just happy. He only cries when I have eaten something that upsets him. Other than that he will just get squirmy and grunt.

He grunts just like his dad when he sleeps!

You are doing great! Remember you are a good mom!

celeste said...

Awww, she's still cute, even screaming. And that ladybug outfit totally needed to be bigger. :/