Tuesday, October 7, 2008

just one more...

My beautiful, little grown-up girl.





She loves her wagon, the slide, outside, her binkie and blankie (they come as a combo), milk, smarties, my friends at work who let her bother them in the office all day long (they provide her with the smarties), reading books to herself, singing, dancing, jumping on the bed, playing peek-a-boo, running away from her daddy who's incessantly chasing her, her cousins, puppies, trucks, busses, trees, and saying the word "hot"! These are just a few of her favorite things. She certainly has my heart wrapped around her little finger!!

7 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Savanna is SO adorable. We found out today that we are having a girl so I thought about little Savanna and that helped make me even more excited! Syd

Melissa said...

What a cutie! How old is she now?

That is fun you got to go party with Lesha Lesha! I love that girl!

Tell Sam Happy Birthday from me--hope he had a good one!

Toni said...

Ah mine too, I love she is a doll.

Let's hang out soon!

Tiona said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting! I can't wait to see her in a few months!

Sheesh said...

The cuteness of Savy is just too much to bare!!

Anngie said...

Amber she is such a doll! She looks like her mom:)

ryan + carly said...

i always tell you, but savy is the most adorable thing in the world.