Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rockin Cabin

This last week Sammy and I and Savy got away with one of our favorite couple in this universe...my bestest girlo Sheesh and her hubby Adam. We ran away to the cabin for the weekend and had a grand old time doing absolutely nothing. We pretended to listen to conferences (don't we get points for having it on), rocked our hearts out for a good couple of hours (they were even lucky enough to hear my beautiful singing voice), and played some wild card games (almost three hour marathon of nerts where I kicked sheesha's boo-tay)! I truly love these two crazy people and loved being able to hangout with them for an extended period of time. When we got home, Sammy made the comment at how "myself" I am around Sheesh and Adam. I'm even more myself around them then I am around my husband most of the time. I guess that's what happens when you know someone for 14 years of your life. You don't have to hold anything back from them....they already know everything there is to know about you. Thanks Healey's for a great weekend!!!



2 comments:

Sheesh said...

Oh wow!! That was such a fun weekend! I was just posting my blog when I saw you had updated yours... Don't worry even our blog posts sound similar... you would never guess we are best friends! Thanks again! Rummy Cube anyone?

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nerts”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks