Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Are Finally HERE!!!!


Hooray!!! Dexter is thrilled to be in our new home...and so is the rest of the family!! (oh, how i love that smile). Condo is empty, clean, and sold. New home is cluttered, clean, and cold. (Logan has quite the chill in the air). I have spent the last 10 days cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning some more. And there's still the whole downstairs I haven't gotten to. (Oh, well, that'll come in it's own due time.)


The saddest part about leaving Saratoga (besides leaving our family and friends), was leaving this beautiful piece of art behind. Thanks to all who came to help us move out and move in.


Savy loves her new home, and loves sharing a room with her brother. She's sad to see her dad leave for work ever morning (again!?!), but she loves having him home for lunch. She wants to play at the park and frequently sneaks outside when my back is turned. She's sleeping through the night again (hooray), but spends a lot of time in time-out. She's talks about going to school every day with the kids and the boys and driving in her pink car that's down in Saratoga Springs! Her imagination is expanding so quickly, and it's fun to be pulled into her world everyday. I love being home with her...I just need a frequent re-boost of patience.


And this little guy is the happiest little guy! He is such an angel for me...when he's well fed and well rested...which is most of the day. (I gave him rice cereal for the first time, and this was the face he pulled. "What are you trying to shove in my mouth?" He's not sure what to think about it.) Dex is growing so fast and his sweet little personality is starting to show through. He loves his family, and we love trying to get him to laugh. His smile is the best thing to wake up to.

Needless to say...we are all adjusting quite well to our new home. We love Logan. We love our house. And we are anxious to have people come share in our experience up here in Logan!

3 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

I am so happy for you. Your kids look adorable as always. I look forward to seeing what incredible things you do to this home (after all of that annoying cleaning is done I guess). Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachel said...

Your baby is getting so BIG! I love when they can start to eat solid food. Maybe you can give me your tips for boosting your patience-I seem to need some help.

Dunn Family said...

post pics of the house! Sounds like you are doing good, although we do miss you down here!