Monday, March 1, 2010


As I watch my children grow up, I'm constantly looking for the next milestone. And the littlest accomplishment can make me so happy and so proud. And so sad at the same time...because it means they're growing up. Not staying little like I'd want them to. This little guy just accomplished the feat of rolling over from his back to his tummy. And just like that...I have another mobile child. He no longer stays nicely on this blanket playing with his toys. Now he's off to finding bigger and better things far away from the comfort of his padded blankets. And since we've only got hardwood floor and tile on our main floor...he's going to end up with quite a few bonks on his head (cause even when I lay out multiple blankets to roll around on, he still finds his way off. every time)!

1 comment:

Holly said...

He's Sam's mini-me!