Friday, June 11, 2010

My Name is Savy...and I am 3!!!



My baby girl turned 3. And we had a blast celebrating her birthday. But I want to continue the celebration of her...before I post birthday pictures. Because sometime during everyday, this little angel drives me absolutely bonkers...but most times during everyday...she leaves me shaking my head in awe at her beauty, her personality, and her crazy, creative, silliness. She is one little babe I'm glad decided to come into our family!!

So I invite you to join in the celebration of this little wonder...check her out in all her glory!!!






I had to throw this last one in. While we were getting ready for church one morning, Savy decided her baby needed a bed. So she found the best place for her baby to rest...the TOILET!!! Love it!!!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

She is beautiful and hillarious. She makes me so excited to watch my little Ella grow up (not too soon I hope).