Monday, May 17, 2010

The Real Easter

Easter was ages ago. I know. And I already have a posting about Easter. But I realized I didn't have any pictures from Easter morning. That was because we'd forgotten our camera. So thanks to my dad for sending me multiple emails of these cute kids...here's my favorite pics from that morning.


What's not to love about sibling love? They love each other one minute, then are pulling on sister's hair or ripping toys out of brother hands the next, and then they're snuggling together in brother's crib.


And this is what Dexter does with ANYTHING in a basket, box, bucket, etc....just dumps it everywhere! I think he spent all conference dumping Easter baskets out...but at least it kept him entertained!


And while we were on our Easter egg hunt...Dexter became mysteriously quiet. He wasn't making a peep...because he found a Peep!!


Pure excitement. This is the face she pulled everytime she found an egg. It made Easter egg hunting so much better!!

4 comments:

MeganDan said...

Wow how time flies. I can't believe how big Dex is. So dang cute.

We miss you!

ryan + carly said...

oh wow oh wow. your kids are stunning. the first pic is my fave but the rest are adorable too. have lots more kids. you know how to make em!!

~brynn~ said...

heehee savy's hair!

Merm said...

AMBER! I can't believe how big both of your children are getting. It is crazy. I feel like Dexter is so much bigger than Troop. Well Troop is a feather weight but still! Their easter outfits are just darling and Savy is such a beautiful little girl. How on earth do you get her to sit still for the camera? Zanna refuses. She always says "mom, no take picture a me" OH well... what's a mother to do?