Monday, May 17, 2010

The Bike Master




This girl is pretty incredible on her bike. My sister gave it to Savy a month or so back. The day we brought it home, she hopped on it and took off without the slightest bit of hesitation. And once we got her stunning pink princess helmet (sorry in advance, Dexter...you'll probably be sporting the same helmet in a few years), there was no place Savy couldn't go on her bike: the park we visit so frequently, her friends' houses, the back patio, and around and around our car. I've contemplated putting up an obstacle course for her, because she zooms around the strollers, shoes, skateboard, and other odds and ends to park her bike in the garage. I bet she could do it. And everytime I see her pedaling towards me, I think...when did my little baby get so grown up? Good thing I've got this chubster to baby for the next little bit. Wait...he's no longer a baby either. So sad how fast these little things grow...

1 comment:

celeste said...

Don't worry, dex, david will probably outgrow his cars helmet by the time you get big enough for it.