Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter

Yeah, I know Easter was a few weeks ago, but these kids are too adorable to keep to myself! We had a great Easter weekend down with both families and were able to gorge ourselves on delicious food, sweet candy, and the words of our prophets and apostles. Wasn't it great having conference weekend on the same weekend as Easter? I honestly am a little excited to get my conference Ensign so I can study the talks again. Sometimes it seems as though they're speaking directly to me and answering the questions I've been struggling with. I love it!
...and I love these two!!



So devilishly handsome. And yes...those are white pants. He's worn them three times...and they're still white! We'll see what happens when he actually decides to start crawling.


What a great relationship. Dexter idolizes Savana and everything she does...he can't keep his eyes off of her and has an instant grin the minute she shows any interest in him. And Savy loves to hug, help, feed, maul, smother, and annoy her little brother. I love watching this relationship grow.


And this little girl is a constant entertainer. She had a blast searching for eggs and she'd let out a little squeal EVERYtime she found one!


And this is what she does best...hams it up for all around her!

4 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

They are beautiful kids. (I love your wall color too!)

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! Those kids are too stinking cute. The white pants are to die for!

Chelsea Lee said...

They're so adorable! You are such a good Mom!

~brynn~ said...

your babies are so grown up...

where did the time fly?!