Friday, July 15, 2011

Anxiously Waiting


I feel as though I'm about ready to pop! Every evening as I lay down to sleep I think...maybe tonight will be the night. And every morning when I wake up I think...maybe today will be the day. But no baby yet. There has been progress made, and I keep willing my body to let baby come into this world, but baby must be waiting on something. Sammy picked July 17th as the day for baby to enter this world, so maybe baby's holding on for that date. Or maybe I'll just be stuck prego until July 31st. Either way, I've got to get my mind off of it, because it makes me slightly more depressed each day I anticipate baby's arrival with no baby to be seen. Honestly, I have nothing to complain about with the end of this pregnancy. I feel fantastic, am sleeping wonderfully, can move fairly easily, no gross redness on my face, and only have experienced a few days of swelling feet. Sam keeps telling me to slow down, but it's hard to when I feel so good...and I need some way to keep me distracted! Hopefully I will soon have some exciting pictures of baby number 3 to show, but until then, call me up and help me keep my mind distracted!!

3 comments:

CaSsAnDuH said...

I think the same thing but I still have a month left! You will be holding cute baby #3 soon!

CaSsAnDuH said...

What do you think baby #3 is? I constantly change my mind on what our Lima Bean is.

mallorypark said...

well you know, now that you've waited for so long baby stroman can't come until i get back. which is next saturday. so have fun being prego! :)