Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Dance Review 2011


One of the things I was most excited about having Savy participate in is DANCE. (I wish I could dance...and dance well.) She's always grooving to the music and shaking her boot-ay in the cutest ways, and she absolutely LOVES to dance (almost as much as she likes playing princesses with her daddy)! Savy's costume arrived just before her Christmas Dance Review, so she was super excited to don her sparkly white outfit, throw a little blush and lipstick on, and add sparkles to her hair.



And like the biased parents we were, Sam and I thought she was the best dancer out there. Hands down! Watch out SYTYCD 2025. This little dancing diva may just be ready to blow you away! (And I do have video of her dancing...I just don't want to figure out how to post it) Wait...I just did! Haha...here she is dancing to Suzy Snowflake!




Miss Savana Paige...we are so proud of you!

And while we were watching Savana dance, a cute little old lady came up to Zoey and handed her a dollar bill! She said she always keeps a nice crisp dollar bill ready to hand out to darling little babies. I want to be like her when I grow up. Thanks cute old lady!

No comments: