Friday, September 26, 2008

My Treasure


Motherhood is a treasure.  I was reminded of that this last week when I was talking with a friend.  And almost any mother can attest to the treasures found within motherhood.  Motherhood has brought out more Christ-like characteristics in me than anything else I've encountered.  Patience, service, sacrifice, patience, self-less love, kindness, more patience...and that's just the beginning.  I love the change that's come over me as I've grown into the role of a mother, and I've loved watching this same change take place in my girlfriends and sisters and sister-in-laws who have also become mothers...motherhood rocks!!!

3 comments:

Merm said...

Such a sweet post. And hello... that picture is so dang cute. She is such a doll. I agree, we need to get our little munchkins together. Now that Zanna is walking they would probably have a ton of fun together! Ready.... GO!

Alysha said...

You make me so excited to be a mom, and I hope my baby can be half as cute as Savanna! Oh my goodness she is darling!

Holly said...

i LOVE this picture without even seeing her cute face!