Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Foto Fun

We had the grand idea of going to visit Santa tonight...(even though I was pretty sure Savy would scream/cry/whimper when placed on the lap of a strange bearded man)...so we traveled up to the mall, grabbed a bite to eat, and hit the Santa line at 7:15. But wait!! We were too late!!! Santa's still there, taking pictures, until 8:00, but we were too late!!! I guess Santa has a strict policy of getting out right at 8:00, not 8:05 or 8:07, so we weren't allowed to sneak into line for a pic with the jolly, red man. Savy didn't care, but I was slightly peeved. And then I found out you can't take your own pictures and you have to pay 20 bucks to get a picture from Kiddie Kandids. And I wasn't mad at Santa. Just mad at Kiddie Kandids and everyone wanting a piece of everyone else's money. So if anyone knows of a Santa my fam and I could visit for FREE, where I can snap my own picture (cause they'll turn out much better than any Kandid place), let me know!!!


And on to better, happier news....and actual photos.


Our good friend, Toni, took some wonderful family pictures of us. It was a freezing cold morning, and Savy was only good for the first little bit, but the pictures turned out great. And how could they not, with a little girl as beautiful as Savy and photographer as talented as Toni? Together, they make anything look good! Thanks, Toni, for the fantabulous fotos!!











And the best are yet to come...via Christmas/New Year's Cards. If you want one, send me your address!!

11 comments:

♥Andrea said...

Awesome pictures! Your little Savy is so precious! What a beautiful Family.

Toni said...

That was fun, and such a photogenic family. I will email you my address and I need yours as well.

I am glad you liked them, I didn't hear anything so I was a little nervous. Sam is so helpful to me I owe you like five years worth :)

ryan + carly said...

again, most beautiful little girl ever! she is amazing. and your fam pics turned out sooo good. you look stunning. send me a christmas card, please! 1261 w 180 n p103, pg, 84062.

Bezzant family said...

cute pictures! Yeah, we went and saw Santa at the mall on Saturday too, and we took our own pictures. We didn't even ask. Our flash even set off their flash things so it turned out great!

The Hansens said...

Wow, your little girl is breath taking. Way cute pictures, you look amazing:)

Lara said...

Wow what a cute fam! I am loving these pictures they are fabulous!

Lizzen said...

So freakin' cute! Well done. I'll give you my address this weekend.

Noel Family said...

Ok Stroman family, I want a Christmas picture and I want to send you guys one as well! Why don't I give you my email address and email me your address and I'll do the same! I don't know about giving out my address on blogs! I'm kinda weird that way :)

Noel Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

those are great pictures. i really like the last one amber! and my girls got a picture with santa at disneyland that was free, you just have to pay to get into the park.

Alysha said...

Wow! Your pictures are so cute, and I would love to see the others. I absolutely love your family, especially little Savy. How about those beautiful baby blue eyes! She's a doll!