Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh, How I "heart" Christmas Break

This is what I look forward to from the moment my Kindergarteners walk through that door! Christmas Break!!! (not that I don't love my little kindergarteners, this break is just always sooooo needed!) It's been nice to be a lazy bum. Waking up to my daughters singing at 8:00 in the morning, lounging in p.j.'s till 12:00 in the afternoon, reading good books, hanging out with lots of family, and spending mucho amounts of time with my sweet baby girl and her wonderful daddy! I love, love, love Christmas Break. It's going to be devastatingly hard to get back to work next Monday. But I do have Mexico to look forward to in only a week and a half. Oh, life is good.

2 comments:

Alysha said...

I am with you Girl. I love Christmas break too. I don't have Mexico to look forward to, but I'll just have a few months and then maternity leave. I'm still not looking forward to Monday. Enjoy the rest of your break.

~brynn~ said...

HA i heart the title of your post! :)

i'm jealous of mexico!