Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Bean Museum

No, it's not a museum dedicated to lima beans, pinto beans, and all other sorts of beans...it's a stuffed animal museum! And they're HUGE life-size real live (at one point in time) stuffed animals. Savy was quite unsure what to think of the large animals...but after her daddy scaring her into tears a few times, she finally warmed up and realized they weren't really real. They were just really dead!!


Check out the look on her face. She certainly didn't like sitting that close to the elephant.


The Hippo was trying to eat us. I tried to feed just Savy to the hippo, but Savana wouldn't have it. Besides, she's probably much too sweet for the hippo's appetite.


Go COUGARS!!! Sam was proud to stand next to the cougar while wearing his BYU shirt. He was even more proud to have Savy do the Cougar Cheer. But what made him the most proud, was when Savy's nursery teacher pulled out a little BYU football, and Savy proceeded to do the cheer for her whole nursery class!


What a lame excuse for scary faces. I think they got scary mixed up with silly. (Although if I was to see Savy running after me with her face contorted like that, I might run the other way!)

2 comments:

Noel Family said...

Dude, I'm still so upset that you guys are cougar fans even though you guys went to USU!!! You should be ashamed! :) Where's this stuffed animal museum?

Ashlie said...

That looks like such a fun museum! I'm still sad we missed savy's b-day. It looks like a lot of fun. ANd I love that cake! Cute!!