Thursday, July 23, 2009


My sweet, little, Dexter.
There is nothing sweeter than a baby who's sleeping...and will take a binkie!! Dexter took right to nursing AND to a binkie. It sure makes life quite a bit easier with the binkie in tow!!



These are two of the cutest girls you'll ever meet. They're going to be the best of friends and the biggest drama queens around! Pyper has the best facial expressions around, and Savy is such a drama ham right now...I can't imagine what it's going to be like in ten years from now!! (We didn't plan the matching hair or shirts. It just so happens that we both like to shop incredible deals...and neither could pass up the 99 cent tank!!) It's nice having family members with kids the same age as ours. I only wish we lived closer to them. Maybe someday we'll join them up in Logan (cause I know there's no convincing them to move down here!!)

2 comments:

Lara said...

Amber! I haven't been on my blog forever so I didn't get to see the baby until now! He is so cute and I absolutely LOVE his name! Congrats!

Gonzalez Family said...

Dexter is so sweet and so tiny! I hope you are all doing well and adjusting to 2 children (I can't imagine!) Savana looks adorable as always. love that the two girls had the same shirt on :)