Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday was my 26th birthday. And what a great birthday it was!! My husband was wonderful to me and gave me all a woman could ever ask for...he got up with the baby during the night so I could sleep for a five hour stretch at a time (haven't done that in months), he entertained Savy in the morning so I could stay in bed until 9:00, he let me spend the evening with my whole family eating good food and playing an intense game of pounce, and then he let me take a nice hot bath while reading a good book!! What more could a woman want? And to top it all off, we're going to take dancing lessons up in Logan. Watch out SYTYCD season 7, here we come!!! Thanks, Sambo, for making it a wonderful day!!

Oh, and my mom also made me a delicious banana chocolate chip cake...Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Good!!!

This next year is going to be full of changes, but I am excited to take them on!! Here's to 26 years of life!!

5 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Melissa said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sounds like you had a great one! I want to hear these details about moving back to Logan. Lots of fun memories there. Miss and love ya!

Lizzen said...

Happy birthday! I feel like a crappy friend for not knowing this, but I'm so glad Sam did those wonderful things for you. What a great guy!

Speaking of birthdays, I'm planning a party for Aaron's birthday next month. I sent messages to everyone via Facebook, but since you're not there you didn't get it. Sam did though, so ask him for the details if you're interested.

Gonzalez Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That sounds way better than school meetings. We will miss you so much at Meadow, but I'm happy for you guys... especially knowing you get to take dance lessons in Logan :) I hope you come visit us before you leave.

Holly said...

happy birthday you young little thing!