Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Sweet Savy


This girl is absolutely amazing!! Daily, Sam and I look at ourselves and ask, "Is she for real? Do we really have such a sweet, smart, silly, beautiful girl?" We are quite biased, but she's convinced us there is noone better, cuter, smarter, or funnier than our little two year old. Here are a few of her (and our) favorites.

Reading Where the Wild Things Are. She has it memorized and can read almost the whole thing back to us.

Singing songs--I Am a Child of God, I Love to See the Temple, Families Can Be Together Forever, Itsy-Bitsy Spider, and the Turtle Song.

Waking up at 6:30 in the morning and asking for "Elmo." (It's educational, so it's okay if she watches it every freaking morning, right?)

Mothering her babies--she's become quite the expert mother. She breastfeeds, burps, walks, and sings her babies to sleep.

Dancing--anytime a good dancing song comes on she says "Pretty song. Mommy, dance. Dance like me."

and last (although I could go on forever)--her politeness. She was supposed to be sleeping the other day, but as I walked by her door, I coughed, and from her bedroom I heard..."bless you."

Seriously, how did she turn out the way she has? She's absolutely incredible and I love her to pieces!!

5 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is so stinkin' cute. I think she is absolutely adorable and I even had to tell Gustavo about how polite she is.

Tiona said...

That picture is absolutely gorgeous of her! I just love her...

MeganDan said...

When Dan and I first moved in the ward, you guys were one of the cute little family we "watched". Now we are lucky enough to be friends with you. You have a wonderful little family and someday you'll help me teach my kids because you are such a great mom!

Alysha said...

I absolutely adore Savy! She is so wonderful and beautiful!

Lara said...

She is so stinkin cute!