Thursday, March 12, 2009

All Girl


Savy surprised me today at how much a girl she really is. She's obsessed with shoes, and loves fingernail polish. Her nails have been done twice in the last week, once even by her bompa!! (I don't recall my dad ever painting any of us six girls' nails when we were growing up, but he supposedly painted Savy's nails three times until he was satisfied with the color!!! Isn't he great!!) And today she pulled out my nail polish and picked out pink for my toes and purple for hers. Girls. Always in need of a fresh paint of polish.


And to top it all off, some beautiful "princess" shoes were delivered to our house for Brynn's wedding on Saturday. She wanted to put them on immediately, told me they were "pretty," and then spent the later half of the afternoon sporting her new sparkly shoes and her pink tutu.


It makes me secretly giddy to see how much of a girl she can be. (except for when it comes to her girly moods!!)

Baby's in bed, hubbies off to work, chores are done, school work finished...it's time to draw a hot bath and relax with my incredilby addicting book!!

4 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Oh motherhood is the best!

Toni said...

LOL she is so girl. A boy will be a nice change up for you too!

Bezzant family said...

what a cute tutu! What addicting book are you reading? Do share.

Gonzalez Family said...

I seriously can't believe how adorable she is. It just makes me more and more excited about our little Ella!