Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a ......

We took a visit to the doctor's office and convinced them that we desperately needed to find out the gender of our baby. So our doctor, who had been running around like crazy all afternoon going back and forth between his office and the hospital, graciously whisked us into the ultrasound room, squirted warm squishy gel onto my body, and quickly located our baby on the ultrasound. We saw the baby's head, arms, legs, butt, and right in between the bootay was a "something suspicious." I asked if it was suspicious enough to be considered a boy, and he said, "yep, definitely." So Sammy, Savy, and I will be welcoming a little boy into our home next summer. Hooray!!!! We are stoked!!

8 comments:

The Hansens said...

Congrats congrats. Lucky you, girl and boy right in a row. That is my dream:)

Toni said...

YAY! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! A boy will be so fun! And Beck can have a friend.

Merm said...

Oh my word!!! YEAH! I am so excited for you! And excited we are having a boy at the same time. How cool are we?? our little girls are the same age and our little boys may just end up with the same birthday. Now we just have to hang out more :) CONGRATS!!

Gonzalez Family said...

I thought this post would be coming soon so I've been watching for it! Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats.

Ashlie said...

Super-but you really aren't surprised right? You knew it was a boy:) I'm so excited for you guys. I love it. Any names? Good luck. We aren't even close to chosing names. We have a hard time with it. Yuck.

Lara said...

Aww congrats Amber!!! That is so cool you will have one of each! I can't wait to see how cute he is!

Alysha said...

You knew it! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

The Greenwoods said...

oh fabulous!!! I am so excited for you!!!