Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy First Birthday, Savy!

I can't believe a year has already passed by since our beautiful daughter came into this world.  It's hard to remember life before her.  She makes life wonderful!  Her cheesy smiles melt my heart, and the way she babbles to herself brings a smile to my face.  Here are a few snapshots of her rocking party today!  Thanks to all who made it down here to celebrate the first year of her life!


My sister, Shanda, made this adorable pink tutu!  I'm sure it will be the only thing she'll want to wear in a few months!



Savy was such a lady when it came to eating her cupcake.  She daintily picked it up with her fingers and shoved it in her mouth.  With the way she usually attacks food, I was amazed at her lack of enthusiasm for a chocolate covered cupcake!


We crammed a lot of people into our pool and had a blast!  Me and Savy are surrounded by beautiful girls on both sides of the family!  The first shot is of me and Ashlie and our gorgeous daughters.  The second one is of all my sisters minus one (Brynn had to work...boo-hoo).  My sister Tiona even came out from Kentucky (or Indiana...wherever she lives back east!) to spend the day (and all of next week!) with us.





Happy Birthday, Savana!  We are so lucky to have you in our lives!

6 comments:

cAsSy said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!!! Looks like it was fantastic! The tutu is fabulous!

Sheesh said...

A one year old!!! Are we old enough to have such a child? HAHA!! Looks like a blast! We need to go swimming sometime soon!! Happy Birthday, Savy!

Lizzen said...

So sorry we couldn't make it! Looks like it was fun. Love the tutu!

Toni said...

Pink Tutu=Great photos. Bring it on.

Bezzant family said...

what a cute tutu! Just kidding, I had lots of fun making it. My boys didn't appreciate me trying it on them though...

Bezzant family said...

That picture of us girls sure makes me realize how much we look alike! Hopefully Savana gets the big toothy grin we all have...and your thighs, not ours!