Thursday, May 8, 2008

Click, click, click

Here are a few of my favorite pictures over the last month.  (it would only let me post five...I have many more favorites)


Savy discovered the joy of swinging.  


I know she looks a little stoned, but I promise you, she's not!  She loves playing in the bathtub. Mal had to run and grab the camera while she was bathing, because she does such cute things!


Our little angel...


Savy's first pigtails (and no tears while mom put them in!)



Playing with the bubbles her favorite friend Catherine bought for her.  They're the coolest bubbles from Gymboree.  If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you go buy a bottle!

5 comments:

~brynn~ said...

She's so gorgeous!

and what an amazing green dress. :)

Sheesh said...

I loved them all! So who is your photographer! I need the name for our next family photo! I am pretty sure those are the most professional pictures! Truly it is not hard to take a good picture of the little girlo known as SAVY!

Bezzant family said...

She so makes me smile! So cute!

Merm said...

Amber! She is so darling. Her smile is so bright and cheery. I just love it. I can't believe how big she is getting. So much fun. When I move back we need to have a play date with our little ones!

I am so sad I missed BUNKO last night and can't wait to be reunited with the lovely game. I heard you rocked it... once again. Why are you so good at rolling the dice??

jaclynn and michael said...

Why are you so good at bunco. Your a legend! I am just dying over little savy girl. She is beautiful. Wow. So much gorgeous blonde hair. And a pony tail is to fun for summer. Next month I will win