Wednesday, May 21, 2008

no caps

this morning i was in a pretty decent mood. and then i headed into work. some things happened, and i got really irritated. and then i was in a crappy mood. and it's lasted most of the day (except when my baby girl smiles at me). usually, i don't let things get to me, or i recover fairly quickly, but for some reason, this irritation festered for the day. why do we let other people get to us? we are here to be happy. that is ultimately our goal here on earth. to be happy. and i let someone get in my way of being truly happy. shame on me for letting them get to me. life is too great and goes by too fast to not be happy and savor (almost) every moment of it. but one thing that never fails to make me happy is my savy(savvy). (and sammy does a pretty good job at boosting my spirits). savy just learned to give kisses. and she loves giving kisses to her fishes.

...i just spent a whole minute waiting for my camera to pop up on the computer, and i was wondering what took so long...the cable wasn't connected to the computer...duh...


7 comments:

Jake said...

How cute. I keep waiting for the day when Beck will kiss me back. Guess I have a few months to wait...

~brynn~ said...

Oh my... those are the SWEETEST pictures i have ever seen.

it's hard to always be happy and it seems that once one thing makes us irritated, everything else seems to do the same! one thing i've learned is smile for a minute! i would make my clarinets do it all the time at band camp when they would get ornery and tired, and it always made them happy!

Melissa said...

I hear another way to get knocked out of a bad mood, is to have someone wake you up just to spray silly string on you... Oh wait, that might make you even more moody :)

Celeste said...

OMG, that is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see her and have her give ME kisses. I love that she's kissing her fishies. Tell her that we have a slightly used fishy swimsuit that she can wear EVERY DAY if she wants. It ups the cuteness factor. Especially if you wear it over jeans. Just ask David.

Celeste said...

Oops. I forgot we weren't using caps.

Merm said...

I am laughing so hard! For some reason picturing you trying to download the pics without the cable just hit my funny bone. She is such a sweet thing. I love her kissing the fishies. She is just too cute.

Ashlie said...

Duh! Our fish doesnt' swim in our tankk. The light turns on but that is it. I am mad about that! ARGH