Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shout Out to Sheesh

Sheesh and Adam invited us over last night for tin foil dinners and delicious s'mores! And I must say, I truly enjoy hanging out with those two. Sheesh and I have been best buds for ages! Ever since she walked over to my house and asked if I could play. Here's a few of my favorite memories:

Playing Barbies until we were in 9th grade
Read-a-thons at each other's house for hours at a time
Dressing up in crazy outfits and tromping around the neighborhood
Countless sneakouts to meet many different people
Swinging on the Maxfield's swing
Running red lights inconspicuously
Concerts, concerts, and more concerts
Rocking out to Enrique and ditching work at stinking telemarketers
Taking a bus trip to visit Grandma Betty

and so many more...I could go on for ages. Basically, I love my Sheesh and am glad she married a totally geeky husband!

3 comments:

~brynn~ said...

I love sheesh too! she's practically my sixth sister.

Merm said...

Yeah for SHEESH! She is the sheeshiest of all Sheeshes... that sounded like something from a Dr. Seus book.. te he! No really she is fabulous!

Sheesh said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your blog just totally made my day..nay..it made my week!! You are awesome and I am so glad that our friendship has made it through all of our life changes!! all of our memories.. We were crazy chicks! I keep forgetting my camera at work but a blog of the two cutest kids is on the way!!! Love ya girlo!!