Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Girls are for Dressing Up

Brynn and I spent the afternoon playing dress-up with a cranky, tired, and hungry baby. Savana wasn't the most cooperative, and she didn't especially enjoy being dressed up or getting her picture taken. We gave up and I fed her and attempted to put her down for her nap. After a few minutes (15) crying, Savy finally gave in to her tiredness and drifted off to sleep. Upon awakening a short time later (it's never long enough for us moms), she was ready to show off her smiles for the camera. What a knockout! Those little teeth make the smiles even more adorable!

3 comments:

Toni said...

She kills me how cute she is! (Toni) P.s Thanks for the blog invite.. I sent you an invite to mine.

Ashlie said...

Hey there. I just read the whole blog. Love it! Glad to actually see you guys now. This will be good. Sav is getting so big and man! she is cute:). CAn't wait to see her next weekend.

cAsSy said...

I love Savy's red hair!! She is adorable. I am glad you found me on here. I am trying to convince Chels to start one too!! You should come by and see the place after I buy my couch covers. The couches we have now are hideous and I am totally embarrassed by them.