Thursday, March 20, 2008

Snapshots

Just posin' in the chair. What cute little toes!
Nothing but girl! Savy found the jewels to be rather tasty.
Last week, my sister Shanda and I took our kids in to get some shots at Kiddie Kandids. We went to Old Spaghetti Factory (yummy food, but the worst service I've ever experienced!) for lunch and then took the kids to get their pictures. Shanda's boy, Brexten, got his 3 year old pictures taken. I can't believe he is already 3! He looked so handsome and so grown-up in his pictures! Her boys are going to be knockouts when they get older.

Brynn came along to make sure Savy's hair looked great and to help me with Savana. Brynn is wonderful to have around. She's so easygoing and loves to help out with the kids. She watched Savana all last week while I was teaching, and then me and Savy got to hang out with her the rest of the time. We mostly just sat around, did a puzzle, talked, ate, got a muchly needed pedicure, and hung out. We sure miss Brynn when she's up in Logan.

Savana is so easy to take pictures of! She just sat there and smiled away! (and then looked rather serious for a few shots). We ended the day with some scrump-diddly-icious ice cream from Coldstone (ice cream doesn't get any better).

You know, I enjoy getting Savana all dolled up and taking her to a "professional" photographer, but when all is said and done, my favorite pictures of her are still the snapshots Sammy and I take at home. What a beautiful babe.

P.S. Thanks Shanda for the little white outfit!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Cute pictures. Her hair is getting long and she can sit up! what the heck?

Toni said...

She is so cute I could just squeeze her, haven't seen one that cute since Piper!

Tiona said...

She is adorable! So much bigger than last time I saw her. I can't wait until I can see her next. Hopefully, I'll come out there this summer!