Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things I used to do...

I used to never be able to lay down and take a nap...then I had Savana. And suddenly, I can lay down and take a productive hour long nap. (productive meaning I actually sleep instead of laying around and worrying about all the things I should be doing instead of napping!) Sometimes the knowledge that I can lay down and take a nap in the afternoon is the only thing that gets me up in the morning.

I used to also feel guilty about taking a nap, but getting a good amount of sleep is one of the best things I can do for my body.

I used to feel the need to apologize if my house wasn't spotless when someone came to visit, and then I realized how overrated a clean house is. There are many things more important things then a clean house. And I refuse to apologize for actually "living" in my house.

I used to live for weekend nights when I was single, and then I got married. Every night's a weekend when I get to hang out with my crush.

I used to think sleeping in meant waking up after 10:00 AM. Now sleeping in is 7:30 AM. (Thanks Savy for sleeping in until 8:00 this morning).

I used to think we had to go out and do things with friends to have fun. Now the funnest things to do are sit around and talk with friends.

I used to view video games as a waste of time...I still do...unless of course Rockband is involved. Then it's pure entertaining!

1 comment:

cAsSy said...

Rockband is the best game ever!! We played it at the dunes with The Maxfields and Leavitts. 4 wheeling and rockband = a great weekend!!!