Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Savana learned how to open cupboards and drawers. And she can't help but go to one when she sees it. It's like the drawers are whispering secrets to her....telling her all the fun things they have hidden away behind their doors. Today she discovered the drawer holding all her bibs. A pretty harmless drawer, although I could foresee a mess to clean up. Savana proceeded to rummage through the drawer and pull out many of her bibs. She even discovered a few hidden treasures (a baby monitor we never use since our condo is teeny...we hear every peep she makes)! But, before she crawled away from the drawer, she picked up those bibs and put them back in the drawer! I'm sure it was Savy's desire to put things inside other things, not the desire to actually clean up after herself! (My 15 year old sister still hasn't clued into this concept!) But you never know! Maybe her aunt's OCD with cleanliness is going to kick in with Savy!


On a much different note, I can't wait to rock out in the suburbs to Ben Folds tonight! Wahoo!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

B-Man hasn't figured out how to open drawers and cupboards yet and that is fine by me! That kid is so curious, so I bet it won't be long!

Celeste said...

I'm the OCD clean aunt, right? RIGHT??

shoot....now I have to remember my google/blogger username....

Celeste said...

Woohoo! Only took me 4 guesses!!