Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rocking the Night Away

Spring Break totally rocks (literally)! I walked out of Kindergarten at 12:30 on Friday afternoon, not having to see my kindergarteners again for a whole 9 days! (I truly love them, but man, it's nice to have a break! they're slightly energy draining.) I've already read a great book, cleaned my house, hung out with friends, hung out with my sisters, relaxed, and then went to a freaking awesome concert last night!

Me and Brynn dragged our little sister, Mallory, and my tired husband, Sam, to Utah Valley University to see Jimmy Eat World and Paramore. It was Mallory's first rock concert, and I dare say they lived up to her expectations of a truly rocktacular concert. All us girls bought t-shirts...(mine emphasized the best part of my body..tee-hee...i wish i had pictures to show...but my camera's battery was DEAD!!!!) And then we sat back to watch them rock our socks off.

I'm not that familiar with Paramore's music, but they provided us with some great dancing tunes and convinced me I need to listen to them more. And then the long awaited moment came....


...and Jimmy Eat World walked onto the stage to rock the night away. Sam got tired about halfway through (it's hard working all day), but us girls danced hard core to all the tunes we knew. It was a great concert, complete with crazy outfits, teenage couples being sickly in "love", weird piercings, and awesome music. We had a great night! Thanks, Brynn for convincing us all we needed to attend last night!

Only 8 more days until our next concert...Ben Folds!!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Amber! Hey I found your blog on Melissa's and so I thought I'd leave you a comment. I'm going to add you to my friend link list so that I can check up on you. How are things going? I haven't seen you since working out at the Logan Rec. haha good times