Friday, April 11, 2008

TAGGED?!?! Well, if I must...

A-attached or single: attached pretty hard core
B-best friends: my hubby sambo
C-cake or pie: both. if pie, i must have the graham cracker crust. if cake, it must be chocolate
D-day of choice: Thursdays-one more day till the weekend and the best t.v. night (now that lost moved to thursdays!)
E-essential item(s): savy, diapers, cell phone, and orbit gum
F-favorite color: right now? probably black. love to wear it and decorate with it
G-gummy worms or bears: bear
H-hometown: American Fork, UT is my true hometown, but saratoga springs is my actual hometown for the moment
I-indulgence: chex muddy buddies
J-January or July: definitely july...who likes cold January?
K-kids: one adorable babe...savana
L-life is incomplete without: sleep, family, friends, and my toothbrush
M-marriage date: october 23, 2003
N- number of siblings: 5 sexy sisters
O-oranges or apples: apples...if they're nice and crisp
P-phobias or fears: spiders if anyone's around (i can handle them on my own), and losing my loved ones
Q-quotes: "dance like no one is watching."
R-reasons to smile: savy's cheese face, spring break, and watching savy sleep
S-season: i love them all...for the first few days. then i'm ready for a change
T-tag friends: no one...i'll let you all off the hook
U-unknown fact about me: hmm...i was a terribly shy child...until i met alesha. then she drew me out of my shell. thanks, sheesh!
V-very favorite store: h & m, old navy, target
W-worst habit: inability and lack of motivation to work out
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: ultrasound...they're usually showing off something amazing
Y-your favorite food: mmm...that's a tough one. anything my mom makes!!
Z- Zodiac: leo

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Very fun tag. I've not seen that one. I love to read things like this because they are fun, and I always seem to learn somethign no matter who it is writing it.

ryan + carly said...

amber! you know i'm loving the tag. and did you know i have so many of your mom's recipes because i bought their ward cookbook! you learn something new every dang day. love ya.

Melissa said...

Fun to read about you! You must check out my blog--there is a cute picture of you and a fun memory!